HortiBiz is Media Partner of Healthy Nutrition Conference which takes place on June 29, 2017, at Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
HortiBiz was introduced in 2012 and consists of the online news portal HortiBiz.com, a free daily digital newsletter and HortiBiz magazine. HortiBiz focuses on the international horticulture and reports mainly about greenhouse grown vegetables, strawberries, flowers and potted plants. Specific themes such as technique, innovation, cultivation, crop protection, etc. are regularly discussed. Stories and articles are written by Dutch editors and international based writers. HortiBiz magazine can be received in print by subscription, but can also be read for free on computers, tablets and smartphones.
About Healthy Nutrition Conference
The Healthy Nutrition Conference is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
Scope: How can innovation in nutrition help to improve the well being of the growing and ageing population in the world? With a growing and ageing population worldwide, the importance of healthy nutrition is of paramount importance. The impact of technology requires a cross-sector knowledge exchange and cooperation. This conference brings the food industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, together to enable collaboration and innovation and to support a sustainable healthy nutrition landscape for the future.
- Smart & Healthy Ingredients
- Sustainable Food Manufacturing
- Protein Transition (e.g. insects and seaweed)
- Food design
- Food Policy and Regulation
- Innovative technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Food Science / R&D
- Economic, business and social issues
- Legal and Regulatory issues