Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo is Content Partner for Healthy Nutrition Conference, which takes place on June 29, 2017, at Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
About Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo
There are only a few places in the world that truly focus on achieving big, radical change. And Brightlands is one of them. Brightlands is a place in the heart of Europe, in the top-tech triangle between Eindhoven, Leuven and Aachen.
It’s a place where researchers and entrepreneurs tackle global challenges in the fields of materials, health and nutrition.
At Brightlands, leading international companies and institutes work together on healthy, sustainable solutions that crosses scientific, geographical and organizational boundaries.
About Healthy Nutrition Conference
The Healthy Nutrition Conference is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
Scope: How can innovation in nutrition help to improve the well being of the growing and ageing population in the world? With a growing and ageing population worldwide, the importance of healthy nutrition is of paramount importance. The impact of technology requires a cross-sector knowledge exchange and cooperation. This conference brings the food industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, together to enable collaboration and innovation and to support a sustainable healthy nutrition landscape for the future.
- Smart & Healthy Ingredients
- Sustainable Food Manufacturing
- Protein Transition (e.g. insects and seaweed)
- Food design
- Food Policy and Regulation
- Innovative technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Food Science / R&D
- Economic, business and social issues
- Legal and Regulatory issues