How can innovation in nutrition help to improve the well being of the growing and ageing population in the world? With a growing and ageing population worldwide, the importance of healthy nutrition is of paramount importance. The impact of technology requires a cross-sector knowledge exchange and cooperation.
The Healthy Nutrition Conference brings the food industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, together to enable collaboration and innovation and to support a sustainable healthy nutrition landscape for the future.
The focus topics are:
- Smart & Healthy Ingredients
- Sustainable Food Manufacturing
- Protein Transition (e.g. insects and seaweed)
- Food design
- Food Policy and Regulation
- Innovative technologies for Healthy NutritionFood Science / R&D
- Economic, business and social issues
- Legal and Regulatory issues
Who should attend?
Food science and manufacturing | R&D | Food marketing and brand management | Retailing | Nutrition | Public health | Regulation authorities | Senior citizens | Policy makers | Government institutes | Health insurers
The 3D Printing Conference is part of a two-day Agri Food Innovation Event (June 27-28, 2018) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and a Smart Food Farming exhibition: