The Healthy Nutrition Conference took place on June 29, 2017, at Villa Flora, in Venlo, The Netherlands.
The conference was part of a two-day agri-food event (June 28-29, 2017) that included 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (June 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (June 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (June 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (June 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (June 28-29, 2017)
The event brought together over 300 attendees and speakers, who shared their opinions and views on the latest developments in 3D food printing, vertical farming, smart farming and healthy nutrition.
Scope: How can innovation in nutrition help to improve the well being of the growing and ageing population in the world? With a growing and ageing population worldwide, the importance of healthy nutrition is of paramount importance. The impact of technology requires a cross-sector knowledge exchange and cooperation. This conference brings the food industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, together to enable collaboration and innovation and to support a sustainable healthy nutrition landscape for the future.
- Smart & Healthy Ingredients
- Sustainable Food Manufacturing
- Protein Transition (e.g. insects and seaweed)
- Food design
- Food Policy and Regulation
- Innovative technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Food Science / R&D
- Economic, business and social issues
- Legal and Regulatory issues
Who should attend the next edition?
Food science and manufacturing | R&D | Food marketing and brand management | Retailing | Nutrition | Public health | Regulation authorities | Senior citizens | Policy makers | Government institutes | Health insurers